Sports Academy offers the following study programmes of specialist vocational studies:
- Sports Recreation (1 year – 2 semesters, 60 ECTS credits). The title acquired upon graduation is Sports Recreation Organization Specialist.
- Training in Top Sport (1 year – 2 semesters, 60 ECTS credits). The title acquired upon graduation is Specialist Coach.
Upon the completion of the specialist vocational study programme Sports Recreation, students are able to:
- work independently in the area of sports recreation organizations (fitness, wellness, dance, active holidays, etc.)
- plan, design, implement, and evaluate training in sports recreation
- successfully transfer and apply theoretical and practical knowledge within the organization of sports recreation
- participate in the planning, organization, and realization of facility projects and events in sports recreation
- participate in tasks related to the preparation and evaluation of the work programme and the creation of development strategy in the field of sports recreation and sports tourism
- implement entertainment and propaganda in sports recreation
- organize health checks and recreational participants’ testing
- plan and programme sports training and recreation independently
- determine the load and choice of methods and means in sports recreation
- realize and lead sports recreation training
- interpret recreational sportspeople’s test results and participate in the organization of professional work
Training in Top Sport
Upon the completion of the specialist vocational study programme Training in Top Sport students are able to:
- work independently in the field of training in individual and team top sports
- plan, design, implement, and evaluate training in top sport
- successfully transfer and apply theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of top sport training
- participate in tasks related to the preparation and evaluation of sports programmes and develop a strategy for sports development
- implement entertainment, selection, and guidance of top athletes
- supervise and direct the mode and way of life of professional athletes
- involve in the immediate preparation and organization of training and competitions, independently plan and programme top sport training, establish goals and objectives of training in top sport and participate in the provision of material and technical base for training and competitions
- promote combat against the use of illegal performance-enhancing drugs as well as doping and deviations in sport
- mitigate the environment’s negative impact on the athlete and ensure athlete safety and security during training and competitions
Admission to the specialist vocational studies
Registration of candidates for the specialist vocational studies Sports Recreation and Training in Top Sport will be carried out on working days, from 5 to 26 October this year in the Student Services Office of the Sports Academy, located within the Olymp Sports Centre in Belgrade.
Requirements for admission to the specialist vocational studies Sports Recreation and Training in Top Sport
- Completion of undergraduate vocational or academic studies in the field of sport, sports recreation, and physical education (first degree certificate);
- Completion of related and unrelated undergraduate vocational or academic studies if special conditions have been satisfied;
- The average mark of at least 8 at the undergraduate level or passed entrance exam.
Documents required for registration
- Secondary school diploma (original document for presentation and a certified photocopy)
- Undergraduate studies degree certificate (original document for presentation and a certified photocopy)
- The diploma supplement or a certificate of passed exams
- Birth certificate (not older than 6 months)
- A medical certificate of good health (medical certificate for education continuation, not older than 6 months)
- Proof of payment of organizational and administrative enrolment and/or entrance exam fees
Documents required for enrolment
- 2 photographs (3.5 x 4.5)
- Proof of payment of the tuition fee
The entrance exam
The entrance exam consists of a theoretical test in Technology and Methodology of Sports Recreation (for admission to the programme Sports Recreation) and a theoretical test in Technology of Sport (for admission to the programme Training in Top Sport). The maximum number of points a candidate can accomplish is 80.
Enrolment requirements for candidates who have completed related undergraduate studies
Candidates who have completed related undergraduate vocational or academic studies are entitled to enrol after passing a differential exam. The differential exam consists of integrated materials from subjects included in a study programme of the undergraduate vocational studies at Sports Academy.
Enrolment requirements for candidates who have completed unrelated undergraduate studies
Candidates who have completed unrelated undergraduate vocational or academic studies are entitled to enrol after passing differential exams. The number and content of the differential exams depend on the candidates’ previous education and completed studies.
Ranking of candidates
The list of candidates for admission to the specialist vocational studies will be determined according to the average mark at the level of the undergraduate vocational or academic studies, or the results of the entrance exam.